Sunday, May 5, 2013

CJ Corona's statement-reply to the tax evasion charges against him: What fairness could I have expected from the DOJ whose head De Lima testified against me during my sham impeachment trial? Was there ever any doubt about the outcome of this charade? My savings are the result of 45 years of diligent work in the private and public sectors. I do not have any tax liability to the government. I have never in all my life ever received even a single notice of deficiency assessment from the BIR. The contrived claims of the BIR will fall flat on its face because they are without legal, factual and moral basis, and are just part of the continuing political harassment and persecution that they have been incessantly inflicting on me. This, after the farmers' angry dismay on the anniversary of the final and executory decision of the Supreme Court ordering the Aquino-Cojuangco family to distribute Hacienda Luista.

No comments:

Post a Comment