Thursday, March 15, 2012

CJ said last night - "I have nothing to gain in trial and I could lose everything-- my good reputation, my honor, family's honor, my position, my retirement, my benefits, and at times- I wanted to give up but my family esp. Tina give me the strength to stay and fight for the independence of the Judiciary- I can only pray and trust in God's wisdom on why all of these are happening! I am NOT corrupt and am NOT GUILTY of any of their accusations! I will NOT risk my honor, integrity, and reputation for any amount of money! I would have resigned if I have things to hide and if I have guilty of any of their malicious accusations! Wala akong tinatago at wala akong kasalanan sa bayan at sa ating Pangulo! Sobra na akming nasasaktan at sana matapos na ito!". Please pray for CJ and his family for the acquittal of CJ! Pls pass!

No comments:

Post a Comment