Monday, June 18, 2012

ANC: Zamb Rep Mitos Magsaysay: -Ex-Speaker de Venecia told me he can't give me any committee membership if I didn't belong to a political party so I joined Lakas. Former pres Arroyo and I are professional allies. We belong to minority but we're not personal allies, We're not close. When this administration stepped in, all they did was look at the faults of past administration. If Arroyo has done something wrong, let court decide. Aquino govt should focus on national governance and not on political personalities who are its enemies. I'm part of the minority. We're supposed to provide checks and balance. I didn't know this administration would be so onion-skinned. When I get criticized, I just take it as a grain of salt. It's part of the job. VP Binay invited me to UNA - I always stand for what I believe in. I will not apologize for what my decisions are.

No comments:

Post a Comment