Tuesday, March 13, 2012

From Tina -- The notary public is Atty. Beth Mantoya who used to notarize the documents in SGV. When she resigned from SGV, she joined Romulo Mabanta Law Office which assigned her to Hongkong for many years. She has since married a foreigner & last we heard she is now living in Switzerland with her husband. My Marikina property was sold thru a broker who broth Demetrio Vicente to my house as her buyer turned out to be a relative of my husband, we paid the broker's fee because we did not sell it directly to him. Since we sold the property to him in 1990, we didn't see him again until 2012 when I was told that the title of this property was still in my name, Mrs. Lita Vicente is the first cousin of Mr. Kenny Morales, husband of Ombudsman Conchita Carpio Morales who according to Mr. Vicente has bin to his house.

No comments:

Post a Comment